Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

A relaxing Saturday~

Saturday~ my favourite day of the week!!

I love my usual Saturday brunch after a good night sleep. 

N Y Bagels Cafe was my choice today.
Love their bagel n their coffee~ only if I can have half-n-half for my coffee, it would have made it even better. But hey, I am in Asia, so should not be too picky!!


Had a piece of beef with my bagel n eggs today. Thought I might intake some protein n iron ( oh~ what an excuse to pig out for a girl).

Dressed up a little bit more than usual on a Saturday, cos gotta go for a little house hunting afterwards.


I have been looking for a bigger place for a while now. Why?? Oh well, let me show you a pic , n I don't have to explain at all. ^^


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Fell in love with that closet immediately when I saw the picture!! Isn't it every girls' dream to have a big, beautiful closet that displays as well as stores all the shoes, bags n accessories??

Not much luck with my house hunting today, but did see one with beautiful bathroom though. 



Oh well~ better luck next time!! 

Good night, Saturday!!
Good night, Taiwan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment