Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Photo-shooting is fun !!


My company has decided to let me do the photo-shoots for my new collection of sleepwears. I admit that I have been really picky n particular when it comes to presenting my designs. After meetings n some in-depth serious thinking, I was told to do the job myself. 

Luckily I have a bunch of beautiful friends who are willing to be my models. I always believe that there has to be enough trust between photographers n models, in order for the photos to come out beautifully. 


Alice n I are good friends, it was really fun for us to shoot the photos together. 


It did not take Alice long to loosen up n pose naturally for me. I am a very demanding photographer, as I would ask them to pose for a long while for me to shoot from different angels. And sometimes I would even ask them to disregard my existence n just keeping moving without thinking. 

It took us good 5 hours to wrap up, n I was so happy with the photos. 





Among all the photos, my favourite are the ones that I took after I told Alice to jump on the bed. She was having do much fun!! Her smiles were captured~ 

Women, look the most beautiful when they are smiling!!


Thank you, my dear Alice!! I had so much fun n I look forward to our next photo-shoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment