Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

Apron Day = My Happy Day

I donno how it started n when it started, I fell in love with Aprons!!

Consider the fact that I don't cook at all, and NO~ not even making my own morning coffee. So the only way that I could show off my apron collection is to wear them out!!

😊😊

Yes!! Wearing aprons out n about. With other simple garments underneath of course, consider I would not wish to be arrested due to indecent exposure.

I have yet to figure out why, but wearing my aprons out seem to have positive effects on my mood. I an just such a happy girl when I walk down the street wearing one of my pretty aprons.

I did attract a lot if attentions and confusing stares. However, I have to stress the fact that after a certain age I seem to care less ( much much less) about how people think of me or what have they got to say about me (shame on me). That is a good thing, I guess, consider I enjoy being crazy and unpredictable all the time.



1 comment: