Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lunch date with my sister!!


Lunch with my sister today~

Put on the black lace skirt that I love so much. Let me share a little secret here~ I actually got the skirt from kids' wear section!! Shhh~~~~ Cannot really blame me, it was the only place that sells skirts that short n cute! ***shrug***

The weather is a bit cooler, but not chilly enough to put on a proper jacket or trench coat. Ended up wearing a thin jacket with a white singlet inside. 

I am often told, the match of black n white can never go wrong. Today it has proved it once more ~

With my new black n white heels and my white Christian Dior bag. I managed to get myself ready to bolt out in just 20 minutes!!





By the way, lunch was great~ Loved the sushi!!





No comments:

Post a Comment